Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus and SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others. Currently is under evaluation for Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Web of Science).
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17-20 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3-5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2020).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Ingestive behavior and infrared thermography of Holstein × Zebu crossbreed cows in the final third of gestation in different pastoral environments
Hugo Pereira Santos, Cinara da Cunha Siqueira Carvalho, José Reinaldo Mendes Ruas, Flávio Pinto Monção, Virgílio Mesquita Gomes, Edilane Aparecida Silva, Maria Dulcinéia da Costa, Vicente Ribeiro Rocha Júnior, Thamara Amaral Diniz
Available online: March 25, 2021
Application of active acoustic technology to assess the target strength of seahorses based on the presence of a reproductive organ
Dony Apdillah, Indra Jaya, Henry Munandar Manik, Totok Hestirianoto, Nofrizal
Available online: March 16, 2021
Relationship between protective maternal behavior and some reproductive variables in zebu-type cows (Bos indicus)
María Fernanda Enriquez, Libia Pérez-Torres, Agustín Orihuela, Ivette Rubio, Manuel Corro, Carlos Salvador Galina
Available online: March 15, 2021
Most cited articles
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 45 citations (Nääs et al. 2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 22 citations (Rashamol et al. 2018)
3. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 21 citations (Roberto and Souza 2014)
4. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 17 citations (Roberto et al. 2014)
5. Effects of human-animal relationship on animal productivity and welfare 17 citations (Mota-Rojas et al. 2020)
... among others