Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus and SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others. Currently is under evaluation for Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Web of Science).
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17-25 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3-5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charge (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Acceptance rate (first half 2021): 32%
Toxic impacts of a mixture of three pesticides on the reproduction and oxidative stress in male rats
Narimene Bouabdallah, Leila Mallem, Cherif Abdennour, Amel Chouabbia, Mohamed Tektak
Available online: October 14, 2021
Reproduction cycle of Longtail shad (Tenualosa macrura) in Bengkalis Waters, Riau, Indonesia
Thamrin, Ridwan Manda Putra, Nofrizal, Rika Kurniawan, Agung Dhamar Syakti
Available online: October 12, 2021
Modulation of sexual behavior of Morada Nova ewe by the season of the year in a semiarid equatorial environment
Edilson Paes Saraiva, Luana de Fátima Damasceno dos Santos, Dermeval Araújo Furtado, Edgard Cavalcanti Pimenta Filho, Tarsys Noan Silva Veríssimo, Natanael Pereira de Arruda, Leonardo Santos Silva, Severino Guilherme Caetano Gonçalves dos Santos, Geni Caetano Xavier Neta, Larissa Kellen da Cunha Morais, José Danrley Cavalcante dos Santos
Available online: September 28, 2021
Most cited articles
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 49 citations (Nääs et al. 2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 32 citations (Rashamol et al. 2018)
3. Effects of human-animal relationship on animal productivity and welfare 25 citations (Mota-Rojas et al. 2020)
4. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 23 citations (Roberto and Souza 2014)
5. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 20 citations (Roberto et al. 2014)
. ... among others