Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour, and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus and SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others. Currently is under evaluation for Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Web of Science).
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 17-25 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3-5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charge (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Acceptance rate (first half 2021): 32%
Physiological responses, water consumption, and feeding behaviour of lamb breeds fed diets containing different proportions of concentrate
Anderson Lopes Pereira, Michelle de Oliveira Maia Parente, Anderson de Moura Zanine, Daniele de Jesus Ferreira, Maykon Nunes de Sousa, Thiago Vinicius Costa Nascimento, Miguel Arcanjo Moreira Filho, Nítalo André Farias Machado, Anny Graycy Vasconcelos de Oliveira Lima, Hyanne Costa Lima, Henrique Nunes Parente
Available online: November 1, 2021
Effect of seasonally changing aerial environment on testosterone in Karagouniko and Chios sheep
Aristidis Matsoukis, Aikaterini Chronopoulou-Sereli, George Stratakos
Available online: October 29, 2021
Toxic impacts of a mixture of three pesticides on the reproduction and oxidative stress in male rats
Narimene Bouabdallah, Leila Mallem, Cherif Abdennour, Amel Chouabbia, Mohamed Tektak
Available online: October 14, 2021
Most cited articles
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 51 citations (Nääs et al. 2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 34 citations (Rashamol et al. 2018)
3. Effects of human-animal relationship on animal productivity and welfare 28 citations (Mota-Rojas et al. 2020)
4. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 24 citations (Roberto and Souza 2014)
5. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 21 citations (Roberto et al. 2014)
. ... among others