Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus and SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others. Currently is under evaluation for Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Web of Science).
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17-25 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3-5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charge (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Acceptance rate (first half 2021): 32%
Brown Swiss cows are more heat resistant than Holstein cows under hot summer conditions of the continental climate of Ukraine
Roman Mylostyvyi, Olena Lesnovskay, Lina Karlova, Olena Khmeleva, Olena Кalinichenko, Oksana Orishchuk, Svitlana Tsap, Natalia Begma, Nikolay Cherniy, Bogdan Gutyj, Olena Izhboldina
Available online: July 31, 2021
Optimization of some environmental and nutritional conditions using microtiter plate for Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm formation
Shaymaa Fouad Rasheed Al-Khazraji, Mohammad Abdul Rahmman Al-Maeni
Available online: July 26, 2021
Effects of ethanolic extract of the Cleome arabica on sexual behavior in Wistar rats
Nour El Iméne Boublata, Sarra Habbachi, Fatma Zohra Saadane, Abir Bouzar, Wafa Habbachi
Available online: July 13, 2021
Most cited articles
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 45 citations (Nääs et al. 2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 26 citations (Rashamol et al. 2018)
3. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 22 citations (Roberto and Souza 2014)
4. Effects of human-animal relationship on animal productivity and welfare 21 citations (Mota-Rojas et al. 2020)
5. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 18 citations (Roberto et al. 2014)
. ... among others